In the snow.
The beautiful white snow.
The soft snow.
Building a snowman.
A tall snowman.
Its elegant long stick arms jutting out from its body.
I love this snowman.
This snowman.
My first real snowman.
People walk by it and tell me that its great.
I love this snowman.
I put on the large button eyes.
And I tie a stripped scarf around it's neck.
I stepped back.
And looked at my masterpiece.
But right as I stepped a few feet from it.
Someone ran...
right into my snowman.
First the head fell off.
The scarf rolled across the white snow.
And stopped right at my feet.
The boy looked at me.
I looked at him.
He looked at my snowman.
He said "Sorry, I didn't see it there."
And he walked away.
I looked at what was left of my snowman.
Only a stump of a body, and a few marks from where I drew his coat.
I looked at what was left of my snowman.
And I ran away.
your weird lol well i see yuhh like snoee manzz
ReplyDeletelol i see! i could never write poems...lol :D
ReplyDelete